Saturday, October 31, 2009

I went to a preseason Spurs game against Greece with some of my friends. I know, it's a little weird that they played a team from Europe, but it was still fun. My friend's mom won the tickets at a Spurs game so they were all free. So we get to the stadium and we can't find our seats. So we ask an attendant and the tell us that we are in a box. We took an elevator to the "special section" and we find our seats. Along the way we see a chef, a really nice place to get drinks, and a lot of rich people. So sitting in the box was really cool; it wasn't a private box but a bunch of people were in it. The actual game was kind of boring because it was a preseason game and all of the starters played for only the first quarter. Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun and I plan on doing it again. The best part of the night was just goofing around with my friends and having a good time.

1 comment:

  1. I am a big Spurs fan. Were the seats located in a good position to see the game?

    ReplyDelete