Sunday, October 18, 2009


This past weekend it was my friends birthday, so the people in my hall and I decided to take him to the fountain. First off we surprised him in Beze underground at 12 o'clock ; I woke him up and told him that he had to play ping-pong with me. He didn't suspect anything. After we sang happy birthday and had some cake we decided that a trip to the fountain was in order. Whenever we take people to the fountain I am always stuck with carrying them up to the fountain; I am getting pretty good at it now. So I carried him to the fountain and put him in and made sure that he dunked himself in all the way. Afterwords we took a lot of pictures, and we kind of forgot to bring towels, so he had to walk home wet. He was very happy that we made his birthday exciting. I had a lot of fun carrying him to the fountain, but it was really hard.

Subscribe to my Podcast (itunes)
Subscribe to my Podcast(RSS)

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

No comments:

Post a Comment