Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Laser Tag

A couple weeks ago I went to an Intervarsity activity. We went to a place called Lazerquest to play laser-tag. We had a lot of fun. When we first got there everyone was really excited and for good reason because laser-tag is amazing. So, we enter the laser-tag area and we put on our laser packs and get ready to shoot some people, and the countdown starts. My friends and I started running, trying to find a good hiding spot. The game was a lot of fun and I was really tired at the end because I get really competitive with these kinds of things. I actually received first place for my amazing laser-tag skills. We played a total of two games; the second game I did not do as well, but I still got fifth place which is not too bad. This was a really fun activity and I plan on doing other activities with Intervarsity. It was a really good opportunity to meet new people and to have fun and get my mind off of school. So I was really glad that I chose to do this activity and I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment