Saturday, September 19, 2009

On Friday September 18, I went to a TUVAC club called PAWS for my first activity at Trinity. We went to a humane society animal center and took care of dogs. When I got here I went to the kennel and picked out which dog I wanted to walk and play with, this was kind of frustrating because you can only take out dogs with certain colored tags and only a few had these tags. But nonetheless I found a dog named Jill and took her on a walk. She was kind of crazy and hyper ( I guess I would be too if I was locked up all the time). So I walked her around and it was very fun she seemed to be very happy that I took her out of her cage. Everyone seemed to have their hands full with all of their dogs. People were running around trying to keep their dogs under control and make sure that they were ok. In the end I am very happy that I went to PAWS and I will do it again. Hopefully my next activity will be as fun as PAWS. I am thinking of doing some intramurals or some other type of volunteer work.

No comments:

Post a Comment